Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2015

[Planning] Why I arced my Simplified Planner

Hi guys!

Today's post is about my Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. I have the planner since october and I like the daily view so far, but I have to admit that I missed some flexibility. There was no bookmark which i think is really important if you use your planner on a daily basis and I wished it had also a fitness or finance section.
So I decided to take a closer look on the arc system and went to Staples. I got a A5 Arc Notebook, a bookmark, a to-do-list, dividers and a whole punch. At home I punched my old Erin Condren cover and the current month of the SP. I'm gonna stick to that as I don't want my planner to bulk up. I also added a health, a finance, a leisure and a school section and added also two pockets. The pocket in the front will carry washi tape samples, stamps and other small items while I will use the pocket in the back to collect receipts.

                                       
The planner pouch is from kreativerliebt. The shop is in German, but you can send her a message on her Instagram as well.


My pocket with washi tape samples.


My daily view of the Simplified Planner and my book mark.


My new daily habit tracker.


Fitness section


Printed this printable for financial goals.

That's it! :) If you have questions, let me know in the comments below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen