A very stressful week ends today. I had six hours lectures from Monday to Friday and then I got a visit from Germany. I feel a little bit tired but also excited since my regular lectures starts next week. Yeah. :) But of course I was so busy last week that I hadn't much focus on my habits. So lets see, my habits I wanted to focus on:
1) Make a budget and review it every Sunday.
2) Work out three times a week.
3) Put one piece of fruit or veggie on the plate to every meal.
4) Study Spanish three times a week.
5) Study four times a week.
Morning routines: 6x Bedtime routines: 5x
So here we go:
1) Success! I made a budget and will review it tonight.
2) No success at all. This week I just had no time to go to the gym, but it's already planned for next week.
3) M1: 7/7 M2: 4/7 M3: 3/7 M4: 3/7
4) No success at all...
Morning routines: 6/6, Bedtime routines: 2/5 could be much better!
Some of my habits are quite easy to sustain, some are not. But I will try to do my best to be better next week! ;)